Sunday, July 23, 2017

The Love Story for Free Wi-Fi

                             The Love Story for Free Wi-Fi 

                                                                                 

Nuha shouted this sentence by bringing her mother's phone to 'Free Wi-Fi!' His tension seemed to have invented something new. Nuha is the youngest member of our house. But he was surprised to see his skills in the smartphone industry occasionally. He knows the details of these things, which I do not even know.

We are enjoying the free Wi-Fi facility . Wi-Fi networks are better found in the out of room than the rooms. So sitting in the out of room of the premises! And thus I got Elabati!
How did the name look like mythology? It was like the first one to hear his name. It started to feel very familiar - Elawati. She is the in front of my house facing the out of room!

The first day we started talking about Wi-Fi. Like me, I looked in the out of room on a smartphone. One day Elabati asked, 'What! you afe use free of charge? "I was a little shame and said," Yes. "I asked him a little time, 'Are you the servicers?' Elabati said, 'No, no, a service officer like you!'
I'm glad to hear that Thinking it is better, no more, we are both of the same service!

After that day my travels increased in the out of room. Better than Wi-Fi to batter, more more than interest is available tallking with Elabati. One night I was talking to Elabati. He said, 'can you jump on the roof and jump on our roof? Right now? "I asked to come down on the roof. He insisted, 'No, on the roof!'

The roof of the two houses as well. It's a matter of going to the roof. Just stepping up a little!
Now I and Elabati's drawing in the drawing room - the crowd gathered in the chat. The first love story of the colleagues!

Helal Hossain

Tala, Satkhira

No comments:

Post a Comment