Monday, July 17, 2017

Motivational Status of Mark Zuckerberg

                                                 Motivational Status of Mark Zuckerberg

The result of the exam is not a matter. If the test is bad, then do not think that life is ending. Nobody even think about not getting the mark. Marx is such a thing, someone gets it, nobody gets it, and no one else hides it. Look at me, because Mark was low in the test, Dad wanted to put my mark before my name. It has been my real name since the name given to funny is spreading in a warm-hearted way. Today I Facebook Celebrity Everyone knows me, millions of likes in my status, people are searching for a thin pin charger by commenting on my post. So, you will not give disappointment status on Facebook, but you will not be disappointed in this fact.
(BD .: Google translator uses so much bangla bangla,
No one will give 'haha')
Hossain
Wrote the brother, the water in the eyes of the stomach.
Angel nightfall
Oops! Cannon Paro Man?
Helal Hossain
Brother, the chin pin will be the charger?
Do not mind sitting at the table reading
Brother i am hungging give request , why do can not accept?

No comments:

Post a Comment