Monday, July 10, 2017

Messi's marriage is the native version

                                      Messi's marriage is the native version
Recently, Lionel Messi married longtime girlfriend Antonella Roczozo. But if that marriage was Bengali, how would it be?
Helal Hossain thought

On the night before the wedding, the singer sings the song.




Tomorrow will be married to Rokjozo Queen, I will get married .Messi's bargain with the money to cut the rug at the gate, with a lot of bargaining with the sailors. At the end of the interrogation of Gangam Mitat Murbibi Apart from this, Messi will be given the yellow and pepper shell.

Chih, little money to do this is doing! If Ronaldo is playing the two pitches in our neighborhood, he earns more than that money.
Hey, come on me and come. I do not go ahead.
There was a problem with food or not. Borahani or Rezala Short.




A rabbit rails? Salt more than roasted.
And brother! Borahani is asking, no, Borahani no, water khan.
Somebody sits on a side table-chair with gifts
To move. There had to be written a name by submitting gifts and there was a blame.

Wrote, Gerard PK and Shakira 1 thousand taka
Haun Fukini's house! There is no one thousand taka in this time!
On the one hand at the wedding, remove the shoes of Messi, brother-in-law, Sallakara.




Your brothers and sisters did not want to buy shoes; What is the story
They say, I will not take money. But you do not get shoes back.
  Oh dear, Polapanya is sharing my golden boots.
  At the end of the meal, Sailikara Messi Messi
The hand washed.
Brother in law, let's wash your hands.
What should I wash my hands? I have eaten with a spoon. Hey hey
 At the time of departure, Rokujjon used to cry to all the relatives and cried.



I gave my daughter to you, father. You take care of him
Dad, you have forgotten and stayed with me for several years.
  Many comments on the opening of the gift boxes at night.

Huh, do not see, Pep Guardian or so big coach. What else, two and a half hundred rupees
Cup-set set? Shah!








No comments:

Post a Comment