Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Accounting of Math

                                                       Accounting of Math


This pot and the dirty things, how come us in this possition, do not come as me my account!

Hay! I say 'number two thing' but I will be forced to say 'number one stupid'!

And that said the pot! the great star in this, the common people want to get my figure up till then. What a brave courage!

That is, if you quarrel, go out of my site. Do not farewell.


Four, I do not understand your problem. You are sitting in a gentleman by copying and pasting the English face. Pretty confusing look!

Before commenting on the look of others face, look carefully at your face. A Five of Bengal!

Look at the situation, if it is the same among themselves, but they will be sitting in number as well! What is the class of the lower class maths!

Hey ray real man! Coming to give lectures on the maths. What do you do with the nine, everyone is known!

Why am I being involved again? And brother seven, you are silent. Where, with your five friends, I do not see anyone's headache!

Who will tell me again! I will not kill You know, Excuse me for my murder! How lucky i am!

How can you be lucky to be an 'numerator', even though it does not get any kind of euphoria! Azib azib all calculations!

No comments:

Post a Comment