Thursday, July 13, 2017

Some more joint production

                               Some more joint production

The country is going through a lot of discussions and criticism of joint productions. Take a look away from some special joint productions.


This boy, get up How many times I said this, do not look at one another! Get out by leaving the book and leaving it.Believe me sir, we did not show up. We just wanted to test joint production. If you can be a joint producer in the film, why not be in the examination, sir?

My friend, a joint producer's song is out. The ear of the ear was hot. Unstable mamaJoint production movies are listening, where did the music ly?Hey, artist Bangladeshi, music tune imitated abroad. Is not this a joint production?

Your house and my house as well. Your room and my room are very close.

SoWhat happened?

Give your home Wi-Fi password? From today you and I will play Wi-Fi in joint productions.

My friend, please do not give me the assignment!Not to share, which is shared. I'll have to give the Rinor.I do not proxy your class? You give me my assignment. That's the friendship Ray Batta. Joint production friendship

Sir, sign my file today, otherwise I will suffer greatly. Will be bribe; It does not matter.

Khamosh! It's not bribe. It's called joint production. You help me, I'll give you









No comments:

Post a Comment