Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Talk of Hope

                                   The Talk of Hope
 The Talk of Hope





When I heard about the details of the conversation, I looked at Mithun's compassionate face and said, 'Why are you breaking so much? You see, one day will be yours. There is still a lot of time left. '

: Will be boring. Actually my forehead is like this. What is born with the burn! Everyone is one and the other is different. If anything, it would have been okay for now.

: Hey smoke umbrella, empty grief I said that, without doing so much tension, it does exactly what its work is all about. This is what I say, it will be yours too. How many hawl-cables are going up to If the public like Saddam could be, why would not you?

: Do not be smart, stay, and motivational speech. I know, what elephants and horses will be. There is no one to show the face to the known person. When someone asks, 'no', then I look like one of the villains! Actually nothing will happen to me.

: Look, do not leave now. Besides, it is not entirely yours. Luck also needs to be. Like you, the shihab of our adjacent house was also shocked. But last week he has also. Who can tell when the fate is open!

: And luck. What is the sight of fellowship? Six people applying together. You just got five, I just missed. During my tour of Bandarban, tickets were not available for me only. How did everyone live in the last semester, but I played the retake alone. And now you see yourself. Do you have a beautiful Facebook status, I am only .... Well, tell me, why should I always be like this? Why are you wet?

I did not try to answer the unnecessary 'Why the Olive Heim'. Mithun was like a bison that was bad. My irritating motivational speak was not working, I too became very disappointed!
Just three days later Mithu got the message in the inbox, 'Man, you are right about saying. This morning, pain in my throat. There is also a red red rash on the body. And there is no fever. Finally I ...!: P '

Immediately responded, 'Congratulations to you for Chikungunya, my friend!'


No comments:

Post a Comment