Monday, June 5, 2017

Real in our life

A beautiful woman
Who said to a farmer, I'll tell you
Marriage
Will do Farmers should look at the appearance of women
Crazy The farmer is not delaying the woman
About
Kazi went to the office and said hurriedly
Give us a marriage. Qazi women
Seeing the look he is crazy himself.
Qazi says he is a beta farmer, you are
this
Not only woman, I am married
Will do Farmers
There was a quarrel between the queen.
One
The stage is about the farmers and the Kazi judge
Gone
At the king's court. King woman
Seeing the look he is crazy himself.
King
It is said that both of them are women
Ineligible
I will marry. Then tell the woman who she is
Is it
You decide who weddings
Will you?
The woman decided that me
Ran
I'll marry him
Will do
The women ran racing behind the peasant
Qazi and
The king ran. Run in
One to run
The peasants hit the time to make time to roam
Gone Her
After some distance, Kazi in the same situation
To die
Gone The King said to the women now
So
I'll marry, let alone.
Still do not say women, run me
Catch hold
Will be Then the king said, O woman!
Wait,
Tell me, who are you? Say women
I'm so
World I am just there
Glazed fascination
And lavallasa. That behind me
Run
He will die only in exchange for nothing
Will not be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment